Tuesday, August 26, 2008

postponed

I love soup. I love soup. I want to make soup...all the time. EXCEPT, it's been so darn hot lately, and even tho it is what I love, I have to postpone this blog for a few weeks. Until it really feels like "fall" around here.

Is that okay with everyone?

HA....everyone exists of my family and a handful of friends, who can't figure out what I'm doing anyway. LOL
BUT....that next soup is a creamy, yummy potato soup from Jolina. :~) Mid-September, if you don't mind waiting.

3 comments:

Al Malekoivc said...

Hi Debbie: Just got your name from Southern Plate and was wondering if you would like two bottles of Country Bobs to try and blog on. If so please email me your name and address to al@countrybobs.com. Thanks so very much! Al Malekovic www.countrybobs.com

Deborah said...

I love soup, but I can understand - sometimes you just don't want to make soup when it's hot outside! I can't wait to see what's to come!

Jolina said...

Hey, thanks for referencing me!! Altho that is not my potato soup recipe. I am going to try the slow cooker version, looks wonderful and easy!! I'll substitute garlic for the onion.